Create stunning logos in seconds
Introducing Hatchful — our simple logo maker.
Design a logo from hundreds of templates
Create professional logos
High-resolution logos in just a few clicks
Ours is the logo maker built for the entrepreneur on the go. No design experience necessary.
Build a unique brand
Endless design possibilities
Customize your logo from hundreds of templates, icon, and color combinations in our design studio.
Connect with your audience
Affordable social media assets in seconds
Download high-quality image files of your logo optimized for social media, business cards, and merchandise.
Your personal graphic designer
Save time and money
Our logo maker is free to use, so anyone can create stunning, professional logos in seconds - no experience required.
Hundreds of templates
Select from hundreds of unique logo templates professionally designed with your industry in mind.
Fully-loaded branding packages
Download brand assets for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube to build your brand on social media.
Easy-to-use design studio
Add icons, customize colors, change fonts, and edit layouts to effortlessly create a one-of-a-kind brand.
Customized for your industry
Edit logos tailored specifically to your niche. Let us know your industry and brand values and we’ll do the rest.
Build brand recognition
Create a jaw-dropping logo and inspire customer confidence in your brand and products.
Trusted by 140,000+ business owners
I’ve used this for personal branding, and made a logo while in an Uber. Too easy.Torian J.
Fun, quick and simple way to create logos for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!Jasmine F.
This is the best app for you to start your first online buisness.Ridzuan R.
It’s amazing. I was about to hire a freelancer for this work, but I myself just did it in minutes.Hussaina H.
Suuuuuper easy to use with suuuuuper creative templates, which gives you quality designs.Charles L.
I was worried about how I would get a logo for my store, but thanks to Hatchful it was so surprising and exciting.Google user
Logo design made simple
Your logo says a lot about your brand. If it looks good, it leaves a good impression on your potential customers. If it looks bad, it could leave a bad impression, even if your products or services are top-notch.
Test out logo variations and create a one-of-a-kind logo that’s perfect for your business.
Best of all, you don’t have to have any graphic design experience to create a business logo you can be proud of – the logo generator makes it easy.
Logo design by industry
Browse through hundreds of professional logo designs tailored for your specific business.
Is the Hatchful logo maker free?
The Hatchful logo maker from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs.
Can you add a slogan to the logo on Hatchful?
Yes you can! Simply add a slogan in the optional text field after you enter your business name.
How does the Hatchful logo maker work?
- Go to hatchful.shopify.com
- Click “Get started”
- Choose the category of your business and click “Next”
- Choose the visual styles you like and click “Next”
- Enter your business name and slogan if applicable and click “Next”
- Select where you plan to use the logo and click “Next”
- Browse the logo options and choose one you like
- Customize the font, colour, and layout of your logo and click “Next”
- Click “Download logo”
What makes a good logo?
- Simple: less is more: a busy logo may turn away customers, especially if they have to take time to figure out what it says or means.
- Appropriate: use icons and slogans that are relevant to the product or service you offer, otherwise you may engage the wrong audience.
- Memorable: today’s marketplace is more competitive than ever - to stand out, your logo should be unique.
- Versatile: logos are typically used in a number of different places (online, print, media) so you need to ensure your logo is versatile so it looks good across a variety of platforms.
How long does it take to generate a logo?
With Shopify’s Hatchful logo maker, you can create a beautiful logo in just seconds. That said, the more thought you put into your logo the better it will suit your needs. It’s good to think about the different ways you’ll be using your logo (e.g. website, social media, business cards, signs), who your audience is, and how your logo will represent your business and its values.